#525 ✓resolved
Paul Gallagher

Project Search not searching lib directoy

Reported by Paul Gallagher | May 15th, 2011 @ 01:42 PM | in 0.12 (closed)

I've just updated to 0.11 and at first I couldn't get Project Search to find any hits in the lib directory (in a rails project, so lib contains many.rb files).

Subsequently, I realise this is not specific to lib folder, but is some wierdness in search index updating.

After opening an old project with 0.11, and even after performing Project::Refresh::Search Index, project search is only finding matches in files after I have made some modification to them

Comments and changes to this ticket

  • Paul Gallagher

    Paul Gallagher May 27th, 2011 @ 04:45 PM

    Unfortunately it seems I can't change the title of the ticket. Hopefully its clear in the description that the issue is across the whole project directory, and not just lib.

    I've actually reverted to 0.9.2 because the new Lucene-based search just isn't cutting it - especially since I routinely switch between very different code branches in the same project multiple times a day

  • delisa

    delisa September 24th, 2011 @ 05:24 PM

    • State changed from “new” to “resolved”
    • Milestone set to 0.12
    • Milestone order changed from “197703” to “0”

Please Sign in or create a free account to add a new ticket.

With your very own profile, you can contribute to projects, track your activity, watch tickets, receive and update tickets through your email and much more.

New-ticket Create new ticket

Create your profile

Help contribute to this project by taking a few moments to create your personal profile. Create your profile »

A programmer's text editor for Gnome.

Pages